Restaurant and camping site are open again.
Of course we are taking all the necessary safety and hygiene measures so that you can enjoy your camping holiday and restaurant visit safely.
- opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday 12am - 11pm
- Day Off: Monday
- Table reservation is required under +39 0471 918492
- the sanitary facilities are open
- pool (can be used by 15 persons simultaneously) and playground are open
- our bike rental is activ
- inform yourself in advance about the border openings of your country
- please note that in South Tyrol masks are compulsory if the minimum distance of 1m cannot be maintained and when entering enclosed spaces.
- unfortunately we cannot offer a tent area. Also cyclists and pedestrians with tents need their own pitch
We are at your disposal for any information you may require and look forward to welcoming you here!
Family Egger and the Moosbauer Team
So that you, dear guests, can enjoy your long-awaited holiday safely and without any worries,
we adhere to all necessary regulations and hygiene measures.
We all would like to return to normality at to achieve this step by step, we all have to work together.
Here you will find the rules of hygiene which we ask you to observe at the campsite and at the restaurant.
Following the hygiene precautions and in accordance with the rules applicable to the host establishments, the sanitary facilities can also be used by our guests, as the spatial units are separated from each other.
The minimum distance of 1m between persons, the wearing of a breathing mask and the disinfection of hands must be observed when entering and leaving the sanitary facilities.